For all those wondering why she’s has been hanging out with ex Justin Beiber, there you have it! According to People Magazine, multiple sources have confirmed that Selena and The Weeknd have ended their relationship.
“They have been going back and forth for a few months about their relationship,” says an insider to People. “It’s been hard with him being on tour and her shooting in New York. That wasn’t easy on them. It’s over for now, but they’re still in touch.”
The breakup reportedly hasn’t been easy on the couple. “It’s been hard for them to come to the realization that this is the direction things were heading, but it’s been hard for months,” the insider said.
Selena who was recently spotted spending time with Bieber, who she dated on and off between 2011 to 2015, revealed in September that the reason she quietly stepped back from her career over the summer was because she was recovering from a kidney transplant
Discovery actor and Broadway star, Kevin Spacey has just confirmed he’s gay while responding to sexual harassment allegations dating back to 1986 from “Rent” actor Anthony Rapp.
In a report on Sunday, Rapp said that he was 14-years-old when actor Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance toward him. The actor said they were both working together on Broadway in a revival of Long Day’s Journey Into Night and Precious Sons respectively.
According to the report by Buzzfeed News, Rapp said the advances happened after a party at Spacey’s apartment in 1986. He said Spacey picked him up and put him on the bed, climbing on top of him. Rapp said that this was an attempt for Spacey to “seduce” him. “I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually,” he adds.
“My stomach churns,” said Rapp. “I still to this day can’t wrap my head around so many aspects of it. It’s just deeply confusing to me.”
Reacting to the allegation, Spacey took to Twitter this morning to apologise to Anthony Rapp, saying that it would have been over 30 years ago but he doesn’t remember the alleged encounter.
Read his tweet below..
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber have been spotted again…having breakfast together..alone.
In the image obtained by TMZ, the pair were pictured grabbing breakfast at a cafe in Los Angeles as they continue to rekindle their friendship.
This comes days after Justin was seen visiting Selena at her home last Sunday, staying until around midnight.
It has earlier been reported that Selena’s current beau The Weeknd who has been out of town, ‘doesn’t care’ that the former flames are hanging out.
One source told TMZ that 27-year-old ‘is well aware Selena and Justin are talking,’ while another said that the Toronto native ‘doesn’t think Selena talking to Justin again is weird at all’ and ‘doesn’t care.’
Another insider said that The Weekend ‘has been on tour and she’s been traveling back and forth to LA, but they are 100 percent still on.’
Actress Rose McGowan says shamed media mogul, Harvey Weinstein offered her $1 million to keep her mouth shut before his first sexual harassment story broke but she countered with $6 million before eventually shooting him down.
According to Rose, before the first story broke accusing Weinstein of sexual harassment, someone from Weinstein’s camp reached out to her and offered her $1 million to sign a non-disclosure agreement saying she’d stay quiet through it all. She says she countered with $6 million, explaining she thought she could get at least $3 mil out of him. She says she only considered that to help fund her art.
Eventually, the 44-year-old star says she told her lawyer to pull the plug on the counter-offer one day after the article was published because according to her, she felt disgusted reading all he had done.
She said she thought: “Ew, gross, you’re disgusting, I don’t want your money, that would make me feel disgusting.”
Rose made her first public speech in the wake of Weinstein last week at a women’s convention where she said it was time to step up and be heard
It seems the Harvey Weinstein scandal has started to affect his business. The Weinstein Company released their first movie since the scandal and the movie made only a minuscule $742 in theatres.
The Weinstein Company’s “Amityville: The Awakening” which stars Bella Thorne, was released in 10 locations on Saturday, two weeks after the haunted house sequel began streaming for free on Google Play yet it didn’t even make up to a thousand dollars. This is highly unusual for a Weinstein Co. movie.
The movie was shot a while ago, with the first trailer dropping in 2015, but its release date kept getting pushed back until this month. The announcement for its latest release date came on September 21, just two weeks before the Harvey Weinstein scandal story broke. The Weinstein Co. announced that “Amityville: The Awakening” would be available for free exclusively on Google Play from Oct. 12 to Nov. 8 and have a limited one-day theatrical release on Oct. 28.
But the turnout for the one-day theatrical release, which was on Saturday, was discouraging. Sources close to The Weinstein Company’s financial records disclose that the business is on the verge of bankruptcy but the company claims that is not true.
“Amityville: The Awakening” was directed by Franck Khalfoun from his own script. It’s produced by TWC’s Dimension and Blumhouse and stars Bella Thorne, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jennifer Morrison, and Cameron Monaghan
Last night, Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey came out as gay while responding to sexual harassment allegations dating back to 1986 from “Rent” actor Anthony Rapp.
Alot of people believe Kevin Spacey is using sexuality as a distraction from sexual assault which is totally unfair…
After suing all the Kardashians for ending her reality show with her ex-fiance Rob Kardashian, Blac Chyna was spotted at the Saks Fifth Avenue with a female companion in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.
The mother of two, sported head-to-toe Adidas for her shopping trip, including a b&w brimmed hoodie and see-through leggings. She also stepped out with a $3K Dolce & Gabbana ‘All I Need is Love & Wi-Fi’ purse.
The 29-year-old reality star sued the Kardashians for interfering with the shooting of “Rob & Chyna” to the point E! network pulled the plug, claiming production was impossible.
In the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Chyna says the network, the production company and the stars of the show — herself and Rob — were all on board to shoot a 2nd season.
According to the suit, the Kardashians used their “power and influence over the E! network to kill the second season.” However, our network sources say the couple split at the beginning of the show’s first season, so a second was doubtful from the beginning.
See more photos below..