Fans who came to see Migos perform at Washington Avenue Armory in Albany, New York on Friday, March 6, ended up being directly involved in or witnessing a brawl that left 6 people stabbed and another robbed
According to News 10, all of the incidents happened within the span of an hour and a half after the clock struck midnight Saturday morning
- 12:30 a.m. Officers responded to a report of a robbery at the 700 block of State Street. The 19-year-old victim told officers that while she was at the Armory she was followed into the bathroom by six unknown suspects. The victim states that while inside the bathroom, all six suspects began to punch and kick her face and body while stealing from her purse. All of the suspects fled the scene with the victim’s property. The victim sustained minor injuries to her face and head during the incident.
- 12:50 a.m. Officers responded to Armory for a report of a stabbing, the 21-year-old male victim said he was stabbed by an unknown suspect while in the Armory. He was treated at the scene and transported to Albany Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
- Minutes later, a 23-year-old male was located at the Armory who said he was stabbed by an unknown suspect while walking out of the building.
- 12:55 a.m. Albany Memorial Hospital notified police that a 17-year-old male had entered the emergency room with an apparent stab wound. The victim said he was involved in a large fight inside the Armory where he was stabbed by an unknown suspect.
- 1 a.m. Albany Medical Center Hospital notified police that a 28-year-old male entered the emergency room with an apparent stab wound. The victim said he was stabbed by an unknown suspect while at the Armory. He was treated for non-life threatening injuries
- 1:35 a.m. Officers responded to a home on Sherman Street for a report of two stabbings. The 16-year-old and 22-year-old victims told officers they were stabbed by an unknown suspect while at the Armory.They were treated for non-life threatening injuries