Suge Knight Claims Dr. Dre Hired The Hitman That Shot Him 7 Times In 2014 To Cut Him Out Of Beats By Dre Sale Profits, Files $300 Million Lawsuit *UPDATE* Dre Responds

It’s no secret that there’s no love lost between Suge Knight and Dr. Dre, but Knight is now claiming that his former business partner tried to have him killed.

According to TMZ, Knight says he has a lifetime management agreement with the super producer, which entitles him to a 30% cut of all his future entertainment earnings.

That includes the blockbuster $3 billion sale of Beats By Dre to Apple, which netted Dre a cool $500 million.

Knight claims that Apple didn’t want his name associated with it’s brand, so Dre allegedly hired the gunman that pumped 7 bullets into him at Chris Brown’s pre-VMA party at the 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood on Sunday, August 24, 2014.

Knight was hit in the arm and stomach, but recovered.

According to Knight’s lawsuit, a man by the name of T-Money, was questioned about the shooting by the L.A. County Sheriff’s Department and told them that Dre had hired him to kill Suge.

No arrest was ever made in the shooting.

Fast forward to January 29, 2015. That’s the day Knight drove to the Compton set of the N.W.A. biopic, “Straight Outta Compton.”

When the former Death Row Records CEO arrived he got into a fight withCle “Bone” Sloan. That incident escalated and ended at Tam’s Burgersin Compton, where Knight ran over Sloan and Terry Carter with his truck.

Carter was killed and Sloan suffered serious leg injuries.

Knight alleges the fight happened because Dre and Universal, which produced “Straight Outta Compton,” paid Sloan $300,000 to kill him.

He is suing Dre, Universal and Tam’s for at least $300 million in damages.

As we previously reported, Knight has already sued Chris Brown, Pia Mia,who co-hosted the pre-VMA party and 1OAK in June of 2016 for the 2014 shooting, alleging there was inadequate security at the venue.

**UPDATE**

A member of Dr. Dre’s legal team has responded to Suge’s accusation via TMZ.

“Given that Dre has had zero interaction with Suge since leaving Death Row Records in 1996, we hope that Suge’s lawyer has lots of malicious prosecution insurance.”

Knight is currently sitting in a Los Angeles jail cell awaiting trial for murder, attempted murder and two counts of felony hit-and-run, in connection with the death of Terry Carter and injuring Cle “Bone” Sloan. 

He’s facing 25 years to life in prison under California’s so-called three-strikes law if convicted

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s