Prince Harry Kisses Meghan Markle as He Hangs Out with Her Mom at the Invictus Games Closing Ceremony

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are seen at the Closing Ceremony on day 8 of the Invictus Games Toronto 2017

The 2017 Invictus Games have come to a close — and Prince Harry is celebrating a week well done.

The royal stepped out for the Invictus Games closing ceremonies in Toronto’s Air Canada Centre on Saturday evening. Harry sat in a VIP box in the stadium, where he watched performers Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Kelly Clarkson, Bachman & Turner and Coeur de pirate close out the seven days of competition.

Harry’s girlfriend, Meghan Markle, was in the stands during the ceremony. The Suitsstar was spotted sitting in a luxury box inside the stadium alongside her mom Doria Radlan. Markle wore a tan trench coat, a black top and black pants as she rose to her feet and clapped for the competitors.

Markle was joined in the luxury box by her friend Markus Anderson — who accompanied her to the opening ceremony on Sept. 23 — and stylist pal Jessica Mulroney. Harry later joined the group in box and showed plenty of PDA with Markle, cuddling close to her and planting a kiss on her cheek at one point in the night.

Earlier in the night, Harry addressed the crowd, congratulating the athletes on their successes throughout the seven days.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are seen at the Closing Ceremony on day 8 of the Invictus Games Toronto 2017

“Don’t just move on from these games with happy memories,” Harry told the crowd. “Instead, make an Invictus goal for yourselves. Let the examples of service and resilience that you have seen, inspire you to take action to improve something – big or small – in your life, for your family, or in your community.

“Let’s create a ripple effect of the Invictus spirit across our nations, that will be the real legacy of this extraordinary week,” he said.

rince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle (2nd left) during the Invictus Games Closing Ceremony Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada
DANNY LAWSON/PA IMAGES VIA GETTY IMAGES

“On your return home, I want you to set a new Invictus goal,” Harry continued. “Make a plan about how you are going to use the experience of this week, to help lift up all those around you. It might be something big, like starting a new project for young people. Or, it might be something small, like reconnecting with an old friend.

“It doesn’t matter how big or small your step is — just take it,” he said. “Our world needs your dedication and passion like never before.”

Prince Harry onstage at Invictus Games Closing ceremony 2017

It was an exciting week for Harry. He attended matches and competitions every day, from golf to archery. On Friday night, he brought Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Jill Biden to watch the basketball finals. He reunited with his Canadian twin. He also met with First Lady Melania Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau the day before the competition began.

Meghan Markle and Doris Radlan at Invictus Games 2017
Advertisements

Lagos, are you ready? Come And Witness the making of a Queen. 37 contestants, 5 winners, 1 stage, 1 crown

Lagos, are you ready? Come And Witness the making of a Queen. 37 contestants, 5 winners, 1 stage, 1 crown

It’s The Grand Finale of the Beauty of Africa International Pageant (BAIP)2017, 11th Edition.
It promises to be a night of entertainment, beauty and glamour as 37 beautiful delegates representing the 36 states and Abuja will compete for the coveted crown, with their beauty and brains.
Side attractions include ribcracking comedians, Gordons, helen paul, Musical performance by Sound Sultan, Aku Money banks, harrysong,
Special appearance by AY.
Host: Grandmaster Basorge Tariah Jr and Beverly Naya
Date : 7th of October 2017
Time : Red carpet 6pm prompt and event starts by 7pm.
Venue: The Shell hall Muson Centre Onikan Lagos,
Ticketing: VVIP Tickets: N30,000 and a Table for Ten: N300,000
For Table and Ticket reservation visit www,ariiyatickets.comnaijaticketshop.com or call 07066813326, 09086567260. Sponsorship and Enquiries call 07066813326
The Beauty of Africa Pageant is brought to you by Daniel Media entertainment, packaged by Lanre Makun Events Proudly supported by:
Federal Ministry of Information and culture
Soundcity TV
Audio Visual First
Studio 24
Soundcity radio
Music Africa
Planet TV
Spice TV
Plural Media
Provision Media
Lasaa
Eloquent Event
Magic Moment Vodka
CTL Africa
First Media
On TV
Pemmakui
Style Squad
Tommy Walson.
Packaged by Lanre Makun Event, The Beauty of Africa. Promoting Tourism Peace and Friendship

Man Originally Charged With Shooting Young Dolph Released With No Charges

Image result for young dolph

The man originally booked for shooting rapper Young Dolph has been released without any charges being filed against him.

Los Angeles police released a man named Corey McClendon late yesterday evening (September 28).

 

McClendon was originally charged with one count of attempted murder and held on $1 million bail.

But police let him go without any charges, as they continue to investigate the attack on Young Dolph, which occurred on Tuesday (September 26).

 

Young Dolph was shot in the parking valet area of the Loews Hollywood Hotel.

He became embroiled in an argument with three men, which turned into a fistfight.

When the rapper fell to the ground, one of the unknown assailants drew a handgun and shot Young Dolph several times, striking him in the buttocks and the arm.

 

Meanwhile, police remained confident that they will make interest in the shooting.  The cops claimed they have crystal-clear surveillance footage of the incident, and they now believe it was not a chance encounter, and that Young Dolph could have been targeted intentionally.

 

“The evidence is strong and will lead to an arrest,” said Cory Palka, captain of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Hollywood division. “Detectives have some good leads. This was definitely not a random incident.”

Rihanna Goes At President Donald Trump Over Puerto Rico Aid Delays

Related image
Singer Rihanna prepped for her Caribbean brothers and sisters in a passionate plea to president Donald Trump.  Rihanna has urged U.S. President Donald Trump to increase government efforts to help American citizens in hurricane hit Puerto Rico.

The Caribbean island, which is a U.S. territory, was struck by Hurricane Maria last week, cutting off power on the island and leaving many of its 3.4 million citizens without access to food and water and unable to contact their families.

 

Trump has been criticized for the American government’s limited response to the natural disaster and Rihanna has added her voice to those calling on the president to do more.

The “Umbrella” singer, who is from Barbados, another island in the Caribbean, posted an image of the front page of Wednesday’s New York Daily News reporting on Puerto Ricans’ distress.

 

“No food, no water, no medical care for the dying…Puerto Rico needs more help, Mr. President!” the newspaper’s splash read, above the headline,”American Tragedy”.

In her tweet, Rihanna added, “Dear @realDonaldTrump I know you’ve probably already seen this, but I just wanted to make sure!

Don’t let your people die like this.”

President Trump has also been criticized for comments he made on the situation on Tuesday when he said, “This (Puerto Rico) is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. And it’s a big ocean; it’s a very big ocean.”

 

Rihanna later tweeted in praise of America’s five living former presidents, who are raising funds to help those hit by the hurricane.

Celebrity members of America’s Puerto Rican community have been leading aid efforts, as Jennifer Lopez, who lost contact with family members on the island for almost a week, has teamed up with ex-husband Marc Anthony to launch a relief alliance.

She has donated $1 million to relief efforts, while her fellow Puerto Ricans Daddy Yankee and Luis Fonsi have also been collecting for victims.

 

Dear @realDonaldTrump I know you’ve probably already seen this, but I just wanted to make sure!
Don’t let your people die like this.

WordPress.com.

Up ↑